Braintree iOS SDK
Welcome to Braintree's iOS SDK. This library will help you accept card and alternative payments in your iOS app.
The Braintree iOS SDK requires Xcode 10+. It permits a Deployment Target of iOS 8.0 or higher.
Supported Payment Methods
# Includes Cards and PayPal pod 'Braintree' # Optionally include additional Pods pod 'Braintree/DataCollector' pod 'Braintree/Venmo'
github "braintree/braintree_ios" to your
Cartfile, and add the frameworks to your project.
Start with 'Hello, Client!' for instructions on basic setup and usage.
Next, read the full documentation for information about integration options, such as Drop-In UI, PayPal, and credit card tokenization.
A demo app is included in the project. To run it, run
pod install and then open
Braintree.xcworkspace in Xcode.
The Braintree iOS SDK is in active development, we welcome your feedback!
Here are a few ways to get in touch:
- GitHub Issues - For generally applicable issues and feedback
- Braintree Support / [email protected] - for personal support at any phase of integration
- Read the headers
- Read the Braintree docs
- Check out the reference docs
- Find a bug? Open an issue
- Want to contribute? Check out contributing guidelines and submit a pull request.
The Braintree iOS SDK is open source and available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.