Facebook SDK for iOS
This open-source library allows you to integrate Facebook into your iOS app.
Learn more about the provided samples, documentation, integrating the SDK into your app, accessing source code, and more at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/ios
NOTE: By default, the Facebook SDK for iOS is installed in ~/Documents/FacebookSDK
TRY IT OUT
- Download the SDK at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/ios or via CocoaPods by adding the 'FBSDKCoreKit', 'FBSDKLoginKit', and 'FBSDKShareKit' pods.
- Test your install: build and run the project at
- Check-out the tutorials available online at: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/ios/getting-started
- Start coding! Visit https://developers.facebook.com/docs/ios for tutorials and reference documentation.
- Login - https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login
- Sharing - https://developers.facebook.com/docs/sharing
- App Links - https://developers.facebook.com/docs/applinks
- Graph API - https://developers.facebook.com/docs/ios/graph
- Analytics - https://developers.facebook.com/docs/analytics
Please report bugs or issues to https://developers.facebook.com/bugs/
See the LICENSE file.
- By enabling Facebook integrations, including through this SDK, you can share information with Facebook, including information about people’s use of your app. Facebook will use information received in accordance with our Data Use Policy, including to provide you with insights about the effectiveness of your ads and the use of your app. These integrations also enable us and our partners to serve ads on and off Facebook.
- You may limit your sharing of information with us by updating the Insights control in the developer tool
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations and also agree to our Terms https://www.facebook.com/policies/, including our Platform Policies https://developers.facebook.com/policy/.and Advertising Guidelines, as applicable https://www.facebook.com/ad_guidelines.php.
By using the Facebook SDK for iOS you agree to these terms.