A customizable UICollectionViewLayout to use instead of UITableView.
- I like to use UICollectionView way more than UITableView, create custom insert/removal animations, way more flexibility overall.
- Dealing with separators has always been a huge mess on table view cells, I tried to do it exacly the way Apple does on the UITableView, but transparent for the user.
- iOS6 support, the grouped styled UITableView looks horroble on iOS6, this gives you the new look on iOS6 as well.
- Use the cleaner and not so much bloated UITableViewCell is quite nice.
- UITableView has a lot of wied margins, here you have full control over the layout.
Adding to Your Project
- Add all files in the SBTableLayout-folder to your project, and you are good to go.
…or use Cocoapods:
pod "SBTableLayout", "~> 0.0.1"
- Add style for the plain UITableView style.
SBTableLayout is released under the MIT-license (see the LICENSE file)