Instagram-like UIImageView subclass. Progress view and activity view appear during image download. Support memory and disk caching. Inspired by FXImageView and Tapku's TKImageCache. Using AFNetworking.
- Memory and disk caching
- Customizable progress view and activity view. Simply set your custom progress view and activity view.
- Tap image view to reload.
- Show network activity while downloading images.
- Very simple to use. Just one line of code. Or more.
git submodule update --init --recursive
How to use
- Import files inside Class folder to your project.
- Add AFNetworking to your project.
- Add EXTScope.h, EXTScope.m, and metamacros.h from libextobjc to your project.
- Simply call
NPRImageView is available under the MIT license, because it sounds cool and everybody's using it. See the License.txt file for more info.