This unofficial SDK allows you to track usage of your OS X applications. Google built an Analytics SDK for iOS and Android but hasn't yet built one for desktop apps. As far as I can tell, we are not violating (Google's Terms of Service)[http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html].
- Build the framework so you have a Google Analytics SDK for OSX.framework file in the Products folder of the SDK project
- Switch to your app project and go to the Build Phases tab
- Click the + button on the Link Binary with Libraries section
- Select the Google Analytics SDK for OSX.framework
- See the Sample Project for how to initialize and setup the framework in your app (/Sample Project/Sample Project/AppDelegate.m)
Implementation ported from (Doug Rathbone's Ga.net)[https://github.com/dougrathbone/Ga.net]