Not beautiful, but very functional. Log your tickets through your app easily by using the volume buttons to open a 'report issue' view.
Jira plugin for iOS
- Overwrite the volume buttons to allow users/qa to easily log issues
- Login to jira handled
- Automagiaclly adds system log files to the ticket using ASL
- Attach screen shots from your device to the ticket.
- Version no included in the ticket
- Set title and description through the plugin
- Runs when DEBUG flag is set
Add the following line to app delegate
[[JDBugSquasher sharedInstance]setupWithBaseApiUrl:@"https://atlassian.net/rest/api/latest/" andProjectKey:@"TEST"];
rest endpoint and project id(case sensitive) are just needed