This is an immutable avl tree implementation in Objective-C, that supports the basic features of this data structure.
For more general info visit wikipedia. If you want to know more in detail check out the GeeksforGeeks articles on insertion and deletion.
- Add nodes with a custom index value to the tree
- Remove nodes with a custom index value from the tree
- Get all nodes as an array
- Get the left child node of a node
- Get the right child node of a node
- Get the depth of the subtree of a node
- Get the balance of the subtree of a node
- Get the number of nodes in the subtree of a node
This library is released under the MIT licence. Feel free to contribute!
Also, follow me on Twitter if you like: @StephanPartzsch.