Tesseract OCR iOS
Use Tesseract OCR in iOS 9.0+ projects written in either Objective-C or Swift. Easy and fast.
These are the current versions of the upstream bundled libraries within the framework that this repository provides:
- Tesseract 3.03-rc1 (homepage)
- Leptonica 1.72 (homepage)
- Image libraries (Thx to ashtons and his libtiff-ios port):
All libs are with bitcode integrated
Add the following line to your Cartfile:
Please note this is a fork, hopefully the url will change later
- No OS X support here. Follow (https://github.com/hamchapman/Tesseract-OCR-iOS/tree/macos-support)
- Strict requirement on language files existing in a referenced "tessdata" folder.
3.1.1 and greater
See the Releases page
See the Release Notes wiki page
Tesseract OCR iOS and TesseractOCR.framework are distributed under the MIT license (see LICENSE.md).
Buy me a beer
If you like my work, please buy me a beer (tap the beer):
Daniele Galiotto (founder) - iOS Freelance Developer - www.nexor.it
Kevin Conley - www.kevintechnology.com
Eduardo Irias - estamp.co
Hamilton Che hapman -