- Run Example
To run the example project
TaskCommander, clone the repo, and run
pod install from the Example directory first.
- iOS 10.0+
- Xcode 10.0+
- Swift 5.0+
- If you need help, send me emails. (Prefix the email title with library name)
- If you'd like to ask a general question, use Stack Overflow.
- If you found a bug, open an issue.
- If you have a feature request, open an issue.
- If you want to contribute, submit a pull request.
TaskCommander is available through CocoaPods. To install it, simply add the following line to your Podfile:
Or only import the Core part:
Ficow Shen, [email protected]
TaskCommander is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.