- Acknowledgements - Simple solution for adding acknowledgement section with pod licenses.
- HairlineView - A horizontal or vertical hairline view
- Lifecycle - Declaratively customize your app's behavior and look/feel
- Logging - Log events by priority
- TintedButton - UIButton with border and default highlighting
- GradientView - UIView containing a color gradient.
- Text Views - UITextViews that can present placeholder text or expand height to accommodate content.
To run the example project, clone the repo, and run
pod install from the Example directory first.
Adding A New Subspec
Create a new directory within the Classes folder (or Assets, if required)
Add the new files to the directory created in step 1
Add a subspec to the Swiftilities.podspec following this pattern:
# <Your Subspec Name> s.subspec "<Your Subspec Name>" do |ss| ss.source_files = "Pod/Classes/<Your Subspec Name>/*.swift" ss.frameworks = ["<Any Required Modules>"] end
s.subspecwithin the podspec file with the following format:
ss.dependency 'Swiftilities/<Your Subspec Name>'
Navigate to the example project directory and run
bundle exec pod update
Swiftilities is available through CocoaPods. To install it, simply add the following line to your Podfile:
Rightpoint, [email protected]
Code of Conduct
Please read our contribution Code of Conduct.
Swiftilities is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.