ZipArchive is a simple utility class for zipping and unzipping files on iOS and Mac.
- Unzip zip files;
- Unzip password protected zip files;
- Create new zip files;
- Append to existing zip files;
- Zip files;
- Zip-up NSData instances. (with a filename)
Installation and Setup
The main release branch is configured to support Objective C and Swift 3. There is a 'swift23' branch which is a tied to a older 1.x release and will not be upgraded. Xcode 8.3+ removes support for Swift 2.3
- Add the
minizip folders to your project.
- Add the
libz library to your target
SSZipArchive requires ARC.
[SSZipArchive createZipFileAtPath: zipPath withContentsOfDirectory: sampleDataPath];
[SSZipArchive unzipFileAtPath:zipPath toDestination: unzipPath];
SSZipArchive.createZipFileAtPath(zipPath, withContentsOfDirectory: sampleDataPath)
SSZipArchive.unzipFileAtPath(zipPath, toDestination: unzipPath)
SSZipArchive is protected under the MIT license and our slightly modified version of Minizip 1.1 is licensed under the Zlib license.
- Big thanks to aish for creating ZipArchive. The project that inspired SSZipArchive.
- Thank you @soffes for the actual name of SSZipArchive.
- Thank you @randomsequence for implementing the creation support tech.
- Thank you @johnezang for all his amazing help along the way.