Rollbar Apple MonoRepo
Objective-C & Swift SDK for remote crash, exception, error reporting, and logging with Rollbar.
It works on all Apple *OS platforms (macOS, iOS, tvOS, watchOS, etc).
NOTE: This SDK is essentially a reincarnation of our Rollbar-iOS SDK that will be available for awhile in its current v1 version and will only maintained with fixes to bug or security issues if any. All the active development will be done within this SDK repository.
Key benefits of using Rollbar for Apple software platforms are:
- Platforms: Rollbar supports all Apple OS platforms such as IOS, macOS, tvOS, watchOS, etc.
- Automatic error grouping: Rollbar aggregates Occurrences caused by the same error into Items that represent application issues. Learn more about reducing log noise.
- Advanced search: Filter items by many different properties. Learn more about search.
- Customizable notifications: Rollbar supports several messaging and incident management tools where your team can get notified about errors and important events by real-time alerts. Learn more about Rollbar notifications.
Codebase status (code quality and CI build)
Package Distribution Systems Status
- Sign up for a Rollbar account
- Follow the Installation instructions in our Rollbar-Apple SDK docs to install the SDK modules.
Usage and Reference
For complete usage instructions and configuration reference, see our Rollbar-Apple SDK docs.
Release History & Changelog
See our Releases page for a list of all releases, including changes.
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Added some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request