[WIP] PieCrust is a protocol oriented abstraction layer built on top of UIKit with handy protocols, extensions, syntactic sugar and more, to create iOS apps quickly and efficiently without the use of Storyboards or Interface builder.
- Priceless list of protocols to add features to
UIKitobjects and make Crusty proud :)
- Custom subclasses of all major UIKit objects with convenience initializers and helper methods to enable developing iOS apps quickly and efficiently.
- Easy keyboard events handling.
- Essential list of extensions for
- iOS 9.0+
- Xcode 9+
- Swift 4+
To integrate PieCrust into your iOS project using CocoaPods, specify it in your Podfile:
To integrate PieCrust using Carthage, add the following to your Cartfile:
pod try PieCrust
Detailed documentation is available here.
Great! Look over these things first.
- Please read our Code of Conduct
- Check the Contributing Guidelines.
- Check out the current issues and see if you can tackle any of those.
- Download the project and check out the current code base. Suggest any improvements by opening a new issue.
- Install SwiftLint to keep yourself in style.
- Be kind and helpful.
Special thanks to Bashar Ghadanfar for suggesting the name "PieCrust", designing the logo, and developing the identity of the project.
PieCrust is released under the MIT license. See LICENSE for details.