Particle iOS Cloud SDK
Particle iOS Cloud SDK enables iOS apps to interact with Particle-powered connected products via the Particle Cloud. It’s an easy-to-use wrapper for Particle REST API. The Cloud SDK will allow you to:
- Manage & inject user sessions for the Particle Cloud (access tokens, encrypted session management)
- Claim/Unclaim devices for a user account
- Get a list of Particle devices claimed by user
- Read variables from devices
- Invoke functions on devices
- Publish events from the mobile app and subscribe to events coming from devices
- Get data usage information for Electron devices
- Download Particle iOS Cloud SDK and try out the included iPhone example app
- Refer to our documentation for getting started guide, API reference, support & feedback links.
- If you need help, use Our community website
- If you found a bug, and can provide steps to reliably reproduce it, open an issue.
- If you have a feature request, open an issue.
- If you want to contribute, submit a pull request.
Particle iOS Cloud SDK is available under the Apache License 2.0. See the LICENSE file for more info.