Q: How will my calendar dateCells look with this library?
A: However you want them to look.
- Range selection - select dates in a range. The design is entirely up to you.
- Boundary dates - limit the calendar date range
- Week/month mode - show 1 row of weekdays. Or 2, 3 or 6
- Custom cells - make your day-cells look however you want, with any functionality you want
- Custom calendar view - make your calendar look however you want, with what ever functionality you want
- First Day of week - pick anyday to be first day of the week
- Horizontal or vertical mode
- Ability to add month headers in varying sizes/styles of your liking
- Ability to scroll to any month by simply using the date
- Ability to design your calendar however you want. You want it, you build it
How do I use this library?
Read the wiki for Tutorials and example code to download. Or visit PatchTheCode.com.>>
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. Want to become a sponsor? Send an email to [email protected]
This project is sponsored by Spurwing, where their API Makes Adding Scheduling Quick, Reliable and Scalable. Use Spurwing to build and integrate Scheduling, Booking & Calendar features in your project. Read more about Spurwing's Scheduling API.
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute. [Contribute].
Thank you to all our backers!
JTAppleCalendar is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.