JCTiledScrollView is a set of classes that wrap UIScrollView and CATiledLayer. The project to simplify displaying large images and PDFs at multiple zoom scales.
JCTiledScrollView was introduced during my CATiledLayer presentation at Melbourne CocoaHeads 2012. Video, Slides, Blog.
- Display tiled bitmap images and single page PDFs with two separate classes
- Supports standard and high resolution displays
- You only need to provide one set of bitmap tiles; no need for @2x tiles
- A handy set of default UIGestureRecognizer actions and delegate callbacks
- Annotation support with an interface similar to MKMapView
- Demo code, example PNG tiles and PDF file included
- Supports iOS 8.0+
Further Reading on CATiledLayer
The "Skipping Girl" image is copyright (c) 2012, Jesse Collis and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
JCTiledScrollView is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license.