Iterable's iOS SDK
Iterable is a growth marketing platform that helps you to create better experiences for—and deeper relationships with—your customers. Use it to send customized email, SMS, push notification, in-app message, web push notification campaigns to your customers.
This SDK helps you integrate your iOS apps with Iterable.
Supported iOS versions
Iterable's iOS SDK supports iOS 10 and higher.
For installation instructions, read Iterable's iOS SDK.
To learn more about various SDK features, read:
- Identifying the User
- Updating User Profiles
- Tracking Events
- Setting up iOS Push Notifications
- Advanced iOS Push Notifications
- In-App Messages on iOS
- Setting up Mobile Inbox on iOS
- Customizing Mobile Inbox on iOS
- iOS Universal Links
- Deep Links in Push Notifications
For sample code, take a look at the following projects:
Release notes, support and troubleshooting
- Release Notes - Iterable's iOS SDK - Release notes for significant updates to the SDK. Also, information about deprecation dates and support windows.
- GitHub — Releases - This repository's Releases page. Release notes for all versions of the SDK.
- Testing and Troubleshooting Iterable's Mobile SDKs
- Frequently Asked Questions for mobile developers integrating with Iterable
Questions? Talk to your customer success manager.
This SDK is released under the MIT License. For more information, see LICENSE.
Want to contribute?
This library is open source, and we will look at issue reports and pull requests. See CONTRIBUTING for more information.