Facebook SDK for iOS
This open-source library allows you to integrate Facebook into your iOS app.
Learn more about the provided samples, documentation, integrating the SDK into your app, accessing source code, and more at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/ios
TRY IT OUT
Swift Package Manager (available Xcode 11.2 and forward)
- In Xcode, select File > Swift Packages > Add Package Dependency.
- Follow the prompts using the URL for this repository and a minimum semantic version of v5.10.0
- Check-out the tutorials available online at: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/ios/getting-started
- Start coding! Visit https://developers.facebook.com/docs/ios for tutorials and reference documentation.
Note for Swift Package Manager Users:
If you explicitly DO NOT want to include Swift, import
For projects that include Swift, use
Add the following to your
pod 'FBSDKCoreKit' pod 'FBSDKLoginKit' pod 'FBSDKShareKit'
Test your install by adding
import FBSDKCoreKitto your
Check-out the tutorials available online at: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/ios/getting-started
Start coding! Visit https://developers.facebook.com/docs/ios for tutorials and reference documentation.
iOS 14 CHANGES
apple store details https://developer.apple.com/app-store/app-privacy-details/
- Login - https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login
- Sharing - https://developers.facebook.com/docs/sharing
- App Links - https://developers.facebook.com/docs/applinks
- Graph API - https://developers.facebook.com/docs/ios/graph
- Analytics - https://developers.facebook.com/docs/analytics
Please report bugs or issues to our designated developer support team -- https://developers.facebook.com/support/bugs/ -- as this will help us resolve them more quickly.
See the LICENSE file.
See the SECURITY POLICY for more info on our bug bounty program.
- By enabling Facebook integrations, including through this SDK, you can share information with Facebook, including information about people’s use of your app. Facebook will use information received in accordance with our Data Use Policy, including to provide you with insights about the effectiveness of your ads and the use of your app. These integrations also enable us and our partners to serve ads on and off Facebook.
- You may limit your sharing of information with us by updating the Insights control in the developer tool
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations and also agree to our Terms https://www.facebook.com/policies/, including our Platform Policies https://developers.facebook.com/policy/.and Advertising Guidelines, as applicable https://www.facebook.com/ad_guidelines.php.
By using the Facebook SDK for iOS you agree to these terms.