l33t commandos don't wear undies and never use the mouse!
- Commando roll out of UITextFields/UITextViews
- Commando roll out of UIAlertviews
- Commando roll out of UIActionSheets
- Be a f'ng ninja. Find all tapable fields on screen - badass vimium style
- Pop a cap in UINavigationController (trigger back button item)
- Real commandos use crossbows. Scroll the 'default' (largest frame) UIScrollView
Use the wonderful CocoaPods.
In your Podfile
You don't need to do anything else because Commando will be listening for keyboard events on the simulator.
Also you don't need to worry about this code shipping in your production app, because none of it is compiled on device builds.
- Improve heuristic for finding tapable views. ie filter out views that are obscured, userInteractionDisabled etc.
- Add view debugging commands ala DCIntrospect
- Select specific UIScrollView to scroll
- Tab between tapable UIViews ordered by view frame, then hit enter key to tap,
- UIPanGestureRecognizer, UISwipeGestureRecognizer support
- UIWebView support