English | 简体中文
Boost Your Stream using WebRTC.
CDNBye iOS P2P Engine scales live/vod video streaming by peer-to-peer network using bittorrent-like protocol. Powered by WebRTC Datachannel, this SDK can interconnect with the Web side plug-in of CDNBye, which greatly increases the number of nodes in the P2P network, breaking the gap between the browser and mobile application. Merely a few lines of codes are required to quickly integrate into existing projects. As expected, it supports any iOS player!
- Interconnect with CDNBye hlsjs-p2p-engine
- Support live and VOD streams over HLS protocol(m3u8)
- Support encrypted HLS stream
- Very easy to integrate with an existing ios project
- Support any iOS player
- Efficient scheduling policies to enhance the performance of P2P streaming
- Highly configurable
- Use IP database to group up peers by ISP and regions
- API frozen, new releases will not break your code
Installation with CocoaPods
CocoaPods is a dependency manager for Objective-C, which automates and simplifies the process of using 3rd-party libraries in your projects. You can install it with the following command:
$ gem install cocoapods
To integrate CDNByeSDK into your Xcode project using CocoaPods, specify it in your
source 'https://github.com/CocoaPods/Specs.git' platform :ios, '9.0' target 'TargetName' do # Uncomment the next line if you're using Swift # use_frameworks! pod 'CDNByeSDK' end
Then, run the following command:
$ pod install
This library requires iOS 10.0+.
NOTICE: This framework doesn’t support bitcode currently.
API and Configuration
Issue & Feature Request
- If you found a bug, open an issue.
- If you have a feature request, open an issue.
They are using CDNBye
- android-p2p-engine - iOS Video P2P Engine for Any Player.
- flutter-p2p-engine - Live/VOD P2P Engine for Flutter, contributed by mjl0602.
- hlsjs-p2p-engine - Web Video Delivery Technology with No Plugins.
We have collected some frequently asked questions. Before reporting an issue, please search if the FAQ has the answer to your problem.