Aspose.3D Cloud SDK for Swift empowers your Swift applications to connect with 3D document formats. The APIs let engineers read, convert, build, alter and control the substance of the 3D document formats without any 3D modeling and rendering software installed on the machine..
- Create 3D entities (Box, Sphere, Plane, Torus, Cylinder).
- Perform processing of 3D models and attributes.
- Perform transformation, translation, rotation & scaling of 3D objects.
- Conversion of 3D files to another format.
- Convert whole of the 3D file or convert a specific part only.
- Extract 3D scenes and export to various formats.
- Perform parametric modeling, 3D modeling & data processing.
- Create cloud-based folder structure & perform cloud-based conversion of 3D files.
- Extract raw data or 3D content from a password-protected 3D PDF file.
- Supports working with triangulate meshes, triangulate whole or part of the 3D scene.
- Address nodes by object addressing path or remove nodes with attached light or camera.
- Remove 3D objects from a scene.
Enhancements in Version 20.5
- Support convert more file formats(HTML/VRML...).
- Triangulate part of the scene(Specified by OAP) and save the scene to different file
Read & Write 3D Formats
FBX, STL, OBJ, 3DS, U3D, DAE, GLTF, DRC, RVM, PDF, AMF, PLY
Read 3D Formats
X, JT, DXF, 3MF, ASE, VRML
Write 3D Formats
Getting Started with Aspose.3D Cloud SDK for Swift
You do not need to install anything to get started with Aspose.3D Cloud SDK for Swift. All you need to do is create an account at Aspose for Cloud and get your application information.
Please check the GitHub Repository for other common usage scenarios.
Please, add the following cocoapods to your project.
You want to add pod
'Aspose3DCloud', '~> 20.5' similar to the following to your Podfile:
target 'MyApp' do pod 'Aspose3DCloud', '~> 20.5' end
Then run a pod install inside your terminal, or from CocoaPods.app.
Alternatively to give it a test run, run the command:
pod try Aspose3DCloud
All Aspose.3D Cloud SDKs, helper scripts and templates are licensed under MIT License.