ArcGIS Runtime SDK for iOS
Integrate a wide range of mapping and GIS capabilities online or offline, including editing, geocoding, routing, management of web maps, data visualization, mobile map packages, and vector tiled layers.
With ArcGIS Runtime SDK for iOS, you can build apps that:
- Add high performance 2D & 3D mapping and GIS capabilities to your iOS apps.
- Consume content and services from ArcGIS online or Portal for ArcGIS (using the Portal API).
- Let your users interact with the map or scene, control the geographic location, visualize the data, find locations, query data, discover routes to new locations, add temporary and permanent data and perform a range of GIS analysis.
- Allow your users to work offline, fully disconnected from a network. They can view, query, analyze and edit data offline using a local geodatabase. Then synchronize and changes back to the server when network connectivity is available again.
- Search for features or attributes in your GIS data using SQL or spatial criteria and display the results.
- Perform blazing fast offline searches for locations (geocode and reverse geocode) and driving directions (routes).
- Calculate drive times and multi-stop routes with driving directions.
- Perform geometric operations and compute spatial relationships between features.
- Display map details through informational pop-ups on features.
- Collect locations by sketching on the map or using the GPS sensor of the device.
- Perform spatial analysis through geoprocessing tasks and services.
Access rich conceptual documentation at https://developers.arcgis.com/ios/latest/swift/guide/introduction.htm
Browse the complete API reference at https://developers.arcgis.com/ios/latest/api-reference/
Download sample code from our GitHub repo at : https://github.com/Esri/arcgis-runtime-samples-ios
Got a question or some feedback? We're listening and there to help at GeoNet https://geonet.esri.com/community/developers/native-app-developers/arcgis-runtime-sdk-for-ios/