To run the example project, clone the repo, and run
pod install from the Example directory first.
CocoaPods is a dependency manager for Cocoa projects. We recommend you use
Bundler to manage gems, but you can manually install it with the following command:
$ gem install cocoapods
To integrate AppwiseCore into your Xcode project using CocoaPods, specify it in your
use_frameworks! pod 'AppwiseCore'
Then, run the following command:
$ bundle exec pod install
We recommend you take a look at the Example project, it contains most of the basic structure we use in each project.
The library is split up into a few sub libraries, mostly one for each purpose:
- Common: Common code and utilities.
- UIApplication: Pluggable app delegate (application services).
- Core: The main library, things like Config, Settings, Networking, ...
- CoreData: Integration with core data and groot, Importable and other helpers.
- UI: Some fixes for UIKit weirdness.
- Behaviours: Mechanism for using common code in multiple controllers, with some built-in behaviours.
- DeepLink: Simple deep linking library.
This framework contains source code based on:
- AlamofireCoredata by Manuel García-Estañ
- Lifecycle behaviours by Bryan Irace
- PluggableApplicationDelegate by Fernando Martín Ortiz
- Require by John Sundell
- TypedNotifications by Joe Fabisevich
AppwiseCore is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.