ADAssertLayout is a set of helpers to make layout assertions on
UIView. The project is a Swift port of LinkedIn library LayoutTest-iOS.
- Assert a view is within the bounds of its superview
- Assert two siblings views are not overlaping
- Assert a view has no ambiguous layout
- Assert a view is before / after / above / below another view
- Assert a view is aligned with another view
- iOS 9.0+
- Swift 4.2
CocoaPods is a dependency manager for Cocoa projects. You can install it with the following command:
$ gem install cocoapods
To integrate ADAssertLayout into your Xcode project using CocoaPods, specify it in your
source 'https://github.com/CocoaPods/Specs.git' platform :ios, '12.0' use_frameworks! target '<Your Target Name>' do pod 'ADAssertLayout' end
Then, run the following command:
$ pod install
- If you need help, use Twitter.
- If you'd like to ask a general question, use Twitter.
- If you'd like to apply for a job, email us.
- If you found a bug, open an issue.
- If you have a feature request, open an issue.
- If you want to contribute, submit a pull request.
ADAssertLayout is released under the MIT license. See LICENSE for details.