Simplifying pattern building in Swift
Patterns is a framework for building regular-expression-like matchers with native Swift data types.
- Enables developers to work with Swift-friendly data types to construct and test patterns.
- Empowers developers to build readable Patterns using descriptive elements instead of raw string format.
- Gives developers the capability to use Boolean operators to combine simple patterns to form complex ones.
- Packages commonly used pattern types, including regular expressions, glob expressions, prefix matcher, suffice matcher, and everyone's favorite XCode's open-quickly command filter.
- Provides reusable base functionality (via protocol extensions) which can be leveraged to build your own custom pattern types.
See sample code examples.
- iOS 8.0+ / macOS 10.10+ / tvOS 9+ / watchOS 2+
- Xcode 9+
- Swift 4+
See install guide.
See Jazzy-generated docs.
Patterns is released under the MIT license. See LICENSE for details.