iOS debugging library, support for iOS8 +, without adding any code to facilitate iOS development and testing.
Real machine or simulator shaking within 5 seconds twice to appear debug menu. Functions are as follows:
- FLEX debugging tools
- Circular reference detection and analysis
- Class and Protocol header files to view
- FPS, memory, CPU occupancy rate display
- Phone, App information view
- App crash log records, view
- App file manager
- Documents file http, webdav server
- iOS10 + real machine NSLog display
- Generate dylib dynamic library and inject other App
- App encryption tools
- CLLocationManager virtual positioning
For everyone concerned about the issue of shelf audit, in particular, explain:
Since this debug library calls the private APIs, the on-board review will not pass, so please remove it when submitting to AppStore.
: configurations => ['Debug'] when adding a pod, valid only in Debug mode.
CocoaPods installation is recommended for automatic management of dependencies and environment configuration. For manual import, please refer to the Example project configuration.
The debug library supports Debug and Release environment, it is recommended Debug mode is turned on. Podfile example:
platform :ios, '8.0' # use_frameworks! target 'Example' do pod 'FWDebug', :configurations => ['Debug'] end
This debug library supports Carthage, Cartfile example:
carthage update and copy
FWDebug.framework to the project.
* Add CLLocationManager virtual positioning and movement
* Increase NSLog display limit * Example project Swift mixed debugging
* Optimized circular reference detection
* Add circular reference detection for classes and objects * Add circular reference detection for current ViewController
* Example project iPhoneX adaptation * Repair Documents file http server
* Remove some tools, keep the core functions * Reconstruction, optimization code * Add App Encryption Tool
* Sync FLEX latest trunk code * Add screenshots, update instructions
* Repair iOS10 real machine NSLog display * Add mobile app list to view * Add JSPatch dynamically modify the application * Add dylib projects and inject existing App tools
* Adjust the project structure * Update FLEX to 2.4.0 version * Add crash log debugging * Add Documents file http, webdav server * Add header files to view * Add FPS display * Add App, Device Information
* Add FLEX debugging
This debug library uses a third-party library, thanks to all third-party library authors. Listed below: