- Support for changing font styles: (\mathrm, \mathcal, \mathbf etc.)
- Support for the \text command.
- Fix issue with \$ not being rendered correctly.
- Support for \limits and \nolimits
- Support for MacOS (Thanks to AnZhg)
- Better AutoLayout support (Thanks to zhubofei)
- Support for custom defined commands.
- Bug fixes for error label.
- Removing error logging (Thanks to saagarjha)
- API changes:
padding fields with
- Support for constructing arbitrarily tall delimiters and radicals.
- Fix placement of limits on large operators for the XITS font.
- Allow MTMathUILabel to be used in the interface builder.
- Added support for matrix environments (matrix, pmatrix, bmatrix,
Bmatrix, vmatrix, Vmatrix)
- Added support for equation alignment (eqalign, displaylines, gather,
split, aligned, eqnarray)
- Added support for the \\ command to split long equations
- Added support for math accents (e.g. \hat, \tilde etc.)
- Added support for
- Added support for style commands (e.g. \displaystyle etc.)
- Improve rendering of square roots and large symbols
- API changes:
- Updated API for
- Fix crash for \epsilon and \varrho
- Add commands: \mho, \angstrom and \AA
textColor field to
MTMathUILabel to set the color of the
- Fixed issue with height of tall radicals set incorrectly.
- Support for \overline and \underline
- Includes math spacing: \, \; \> \! \quad \qquad \' '
- Added support for binomials
- New commands supported: \over, \atop, \choose, \brack, \brace,
- Added support for \left and \right
- New API for constructing
- Improved LaTeX error reporting
- Made internal rendering functions and APIs private
- Nullability annotations for using with Swift
- Improved documentation
- Tests for rendering
- Moved all font-related files into their own bundle.
- Improved documentation.
latex property to set the latex directly on MTMathUILabel.
- Improved error handling.
- Support for multiple fonts.
- Includes large operators (\sum, \prod)
- Includes arrow symbols
- Includes showing limits (\lim etc.)
- Includes integrals
- Added italic correction
MTFontManager API has been rewritten.
MTFont class to represent a font for the label.
This release contains backwards incompatible API changes.
MTFontManager in public API.
- Fix issues with Greek letters being incorrect.
- Many common math symbols added.
- Improved example program.
- Minor rendering fixes.
- Fix the bundle to work correctly with Cocoapods.