Release 4.6.2 - 2017-06-16
- Compile warnings fixed
- Tags made nullable in order to provide for simpler code in your app
Release 4.6.1 - 2017-03-06
- Analytics API aligned with other TPA APIs
- Swift: Renamed TPAManager.start(withBaseUrl:projectUuid:) to
Release 4.5.0 - 2017-01-26
- Background upload fixed
- Handling of empty timestamps fixed
Release 4.1.5 - 2016-09-09
- Only create a session when the app is in the foreground.
- Ping the TPA backend every two minutes when the app is active.
- Allow programatic invocation of feedback in App Store-distributed apps.
- Truncate log messages to a length of at most 2000 characters.
Release 4.1.3 - 2016-06-05
Avoid name clashes with other libraries using PLCrashReporter.
Release 4.1.2 - 2016-05-26
- Ability to manually invoke feedback.
Release 4.1.1 - 2016-05-10
- Shake feedback feature could be triggered when putting the device in standby mode.
Release 4.1.0 - 2015-12-09
Added support for tvOS. Currently crash reporting and session logging is enabled.
Release 4.0.1 - 2015-10-30
Start TPAManager in -[UIApplicationDelegate application:willFinishLaunchingWithOptions:]
to have logging available in all later stages of the app life-cycle.
Release 4.0.0 - 2015-10-21
You can now monitor app usage in real-time.
- Live sessions: The library will continuously send session data to the
backend. Now you can monitor app usage in real-time.
- Added validateServerCertificate property to TPAManager. This makes it
possible to use self-signed certificates on the TPA backend.
- Removed dependency on libz.
- Limits to the accumulated size of session data. If the library is unable to
send session data to the backend, it will stop collecting data. Current
limit is 90MB.
- Feedback feature would always be enabled.