v2.0 (released 2012-12-31)
- Updated to DeskMetrics v2.0 API.
- Improved example apps.
v1.1 (released 2012-01-21)
- iOS support
- Reporting of resolution, free RAM and CPU brand
-[DMTracker trackException] to report NSExceptions
-[DMTracker flushQueue] to manually send the queue of events
-[DMTracker discardQueue] to discard the queue of events
-[DMTracker disable] to disable tracking for the rest of this session
-[DMTracker trackLog:] now takes a format like NSLog.
- You can now disable automatic sending of events on app-exit, as some people
(especially on iOS) have reported that this can be annoying. A simple
-[DMTracker setAutoflush:NO] will use this new behavior, and the queued
events will be sent the next time your app is started.
- Cache is now stored in the app's NSUserDefaults rather than our own - this is
required for Mac App Store submittal. Migration from old format should happen
- Data is now submitted over HTTPS.
- API should now be thread safe.
- Fixed an intermittent crash when DeskMetrics returned bad encoding
information. (issue #10], reported by Stuart Clayton)
- Fixed an intermittent freeze on startup & shutdown (issue #7)
- Classes from Sparkle have been renamed to not cause a symbol conflict if the
app uses Sparkle.
- Issues when using a DMTracker instance from multiple threads. (issue
- Less blocking in DMTracker methods - hopefully resolve issues with apps
freezing for a while at startup.