- Fix an issue that prevent app from crashing when main bundle ID is missing. Also notify developers remote config might not work if main bundle ID is missing.
- Add a warning message if a plist file can't be found when setting default values from it.
- Internal clean up removing code for testing that is no longer used.
- Change Swift API names to better align with Swift convention.
- Change Error message to debug message when getting InstanceID operation is in progress as this is an expected behavior.
- Fix the issue with Remote Config getting an incorrect configuration when user configured multiple projects.
- Fix the issue with existing users getting empty config results.
- Switches to the new Protobuf from ProtocolBuffers2.
- Fix an issue that activateFetched called when app starts will remove cached results.
- Fix an issue that multiple fetches without activateFetched will not get recent changes.
- Better documentation on the public headers.
- Support user property targeting for analytics abilities.
- Fix critical crashes due to concurrent fetches, make it more thread safe.
- Add two new API methods to allow developers to get all the keys based on a key prefix.
- Fix a crash issue during fetching config.
- Clarify the confusion on the documents of activateFetched method.
- Correct the cast error in the comment of remoteConfig method.
Initial release in Google I/O 2016.