- Now compatible with OS X 10.8 by removing usage of
- [NSScanner scanUnsignedLongLong:].
- Added support for adding code based migration externally to the manager.
- Fix issue where migrating to a specific version would leave migration open.
- Lowered OS X deployment target to 10.8
- Enable users to opt out of the dynamic migration class scanning via the
- Memoize the computed list of migrations for efficiency.
- Explicitly close all FMDB result sets to avoid generating debug warnings.
- Remove the
-lsqlite3 library flag from the Podspec.
- The podspec now depends on FMDB/common instead of FMDB (which implied FMDB/standard) so that it can be used with FMDB/standalone.
- Enhanced cancellation via
NSProgress by exposing data in the
- Added error definition for cancelled migrations.
- Changed migration method to use 1 transaction per migration instead of 1 for all migrations.
- Fixed buggy behavior where
FMDBMigraitonManager instances would close databases they did not open (and thus own).
- Changed introspection methods to avoid generating query errors when the
schema_migrations table does not yet exist.
- Added support for working with databases directly.
- Initial implementation of FMDBMigrationManager.