To run the example project, clone the repo, and run
pod install from the Example directory first.
JVMessage is available through CocoaPods. To install it, simply add the following line to your Podfile:
Import the file JVMessage.swift in your project.
Sali0m, [email protected]
JVMessage is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.
JVMessage is a simple way of showing a temporary message, some may call it a toaster. It's currently showing at bottom of the desired view.
JVMessage.showMessage("Your bones don't break, mine do. That's clear. Your cells react to bacteria and viruses differently than mine.", inView: self.view) JVMessage.showErrorMessage("Your bones don't break, mine do. That's clear. Your cells react to bacteria and viruses differently than mine.", inView: self.view)
You can subclass JVMessage to add utility function such as
showSuccess(...) for example, or you can make an extension to do so.
You can change lot of settings in
showMessage(...), here is the list:
- text ==> The message to be displayed
- inView ==> The view in which to display the message
- font ==> The font your text should take
- textColor ==> The color of your text
- backgroundColor ==> The background color of the JVMessage view
- edgeInset ==> The edgeInset of the label inside of the JVMessage view
For more information check out the project and run it.