CardinalDebugToolkit is a small library that can help you quickly create a debug panel for your apps.
Among its features are:
- Toggle switches (i.e. to enable or disable features)
- Multiple choice sections (i.e. to select different backend servers)
- Display small or large amounts of data and copy them to the Pasteboard (i.e. user IDs, device push tokens, etc)
- App provided actions (i.e. reset app data without re-installing the app)
- Simple logging facilities, log file viewer, email log files
- Keychain explorer
- Launch additional app provided debug screens, if you need to go beyond what's provided by CardinalDebugToolkit
Please see the included example project for usage instructions.